Complete the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey via www.mycfavisit.com to redeem a deal by entering the serial number on the receipt.
How do you take Chick-fil-A’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Open your browser and enter www.mycfavisit.com within the address bar.
- Input the serial code printed on the receipt of your Chick-fil-A and then click Start.
- Choose the type of visit you want to make: Drive-thru, Dine-in, and take-out.
- The survey for customer satisfaction is now in progress, with you being asked to evaluate various aspects of your time at the restaurant, such as your all-around experience, quality of service that you received and cleaning up the dining area, quality of the food, and the quality of the food.
- You’ll be required to compose a few sentences about your experience based on your satisfaction.
- Then, you will be inquired about the items you purchased and how good the products you received.
- When you have finished rating everything, and you are done, you’ll be asked a few additional questions about the restaurant.
- At the end, type in your email address to ensure you can be sent the validation code for an unrestricted sandwich.
- When the survey is over at the end of the study, the validation code for a complimentary sandwich will be emailed at the earliest possible time to the email you provided within 24 hours. Note the code for validation in the box found in the ticket.
- MyCfaVisit participation applies to citizens of the US only.
- The participant must be 18 or over at the time of entry.
- The validity of the purchase receipt expires two days following the purchase. You must complete the survey within two days of your visit, or else your serial number is likely to pass.
- To redeem your free sandwich, Take your receipt with the validation number written on it to the Chick-fil-A restaurant.
FAQs – MyCfaVisit
Q: What is MyCfaVisit?
A: MyCfaVisit is a customer satisfaction survey Chick-fil-A uses to collect customer feedback about their dining experiences.
Q: Who can participate in MyCfaVisit?
A: Anyone who has recently dined at Chick-fil-A can participate in MyCfaVisit. There are no restrictions on age, location, or citizenship.
Q: How do I participate in MyCfaVisit?
A: To participate in MyCfaVisit, visit the MyCfaVisit website and enter the survey code printed on your Chick-fil-A receipt. You will then be asked to answer questions about your dining experience.
Q: What types of questions are asked in the MyCfaVisit survey?
A: The MyCfaVisit survey asks questions about a variety of topics, including:
- The quality of the food and service
- The cleanliness of the restaurant
- The overall value of the experience
- Whether or not you would recommend Chick-fil-A to others
Q: What do I get for participating in MyCfaVisit?
A: As a thank-you for your feedback, you will receive a free sandwich validation code on your next Chick-fil-A purchase.
Q: How long does it take to complete the MyCfaVisit survey?
A: The MyCfaVisit survey should only take a few minutes to complete.
Q: What if I have questions about the MyCfaVisit survey?
A: If you have questions about the MyCfaVisit survey, contact Chick-fil-A customer support for assistance.
Here are some additional questions that are frequently asked about MyCfaVisit:
Q: Can I take the MyCfaVisit survey online or by phone?
A: The MyCfaVisit survey is only available online.
Q: How long do I have to take the MyCfaVisit survey?
A: You must take the MyCfaVisit survey within 30 days of your dining experience.
Q: Can I take the MyCfaVisit survey more than once?
A: You can only take the MyCfaVisit survey once for each dining experience.
Q: What if I don’t have a copy of my Chick-fil-A receipt?
A: If you don’t have a copy of your Chick-fil-A receipt, you can still participate in MyCfaVisit by entering the store number and date of your visit.
Q: What if I need help completing the MyCfaVisit survey?
A: If you need help completing the MyCfaVisit survey, contact Chick-fil-A customer support.
Chick-fil-A is a fast-food restaurant chain that specializes in chicken sandwiches. It was founded in 1946 and is located in College Park, Georgia. The restaurant serves breakfast before switching to lunch and dinner menus. Chick-fil-A has more than 2800 locations across the US. It also has a presence in Canada and has outlets in the UK and South Africa.